Monday, January 31, 2011

Nibbling can easily turn into pigging out

Emily Boller

We all know the expression, “pigging out;” aka binge eating / ravenous gorging.
Addiction is a repeated action that has the potential to evolve into a dangerous and downward spiral that only gets worse. If one continues in daily nibbling, those innocent snacks can easily and quickly turn into pigging out; which will lead to self-sabotage. It's pretty predictable.

When I was in my early twenties, I was athletic, fit and weighed a healthy weight. If someone would have told me that in ten years I’d be 100 lbs overweight, I wouldn’t have believed them! No way in a million years would I ever let myself weigh THAT much! But it happened. One nibble turned into two, which turned into three, four, five, six . . . which eventually turned into a full-blown, binge eating disorder; resulting in obesity and poor health for twenty long years. Those years were like existing in a dark prison cell with no exit sign. Read more...

Cardiofy Heart Care Supplement

No comments: