Thursday, October 8, 2009

Isopathic/Homeopathic Research: The Truth as I See It: What

The Truth as I See It: What Is IT?

©Copyright 1998 by Harvey Bigelsen, MD, USA
(Explore Issue: Volume 8, Number 6)

This issue marks the beginning of a new feature column for Explore! in which the renowned Dr. Harvey Bigelsen will share the truth of modern medicine and our inner and outer environment as he sees it with the readers of Explore! In issues to come he will discuss Isopathy and how it works, pollution and how it affects us, and other issues of interest to himself and the everyone who wishes to move in health and well-being into the 21st Century and our new millennium!

For those of you who do not know me, I have been involved in "Alternative Medicine" for over 20 + years. My search for more understanding, naturally led me to the works of Enderlein, Bechamp, Bernard, etc...I soon discovered that it was impossible to learn Isopathy by myself. I found other experienced practitioners and learned by apprenticeship. It was obvious early on, that this was not cookbook medicine. This was an art! Read more...

Joint Mender for Joint Care

No comments: